Project Coach, in conjunction with Smith College, proudly presents its first annual Dodgeball Tournament!!
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR TEAM BY "PURCHASING" A FREE TICKET TO THE EVENT USING YOUR TEAM NAME [please provide one contact email address]
CHECKS/CASH for $40/team should be dropped off or sent via inter-campus mail to:
Morgan Hall, 37 Prospect Street
- 8 players
- $5 per player
- Group stages - Round Robin [each team guaranteed 4 games]
- Last 8 - Single elimination bracket
- Set of Championship t-shirts
- Personalized trophy to be kept for the year
- "Battle of the Colleges" final championship match vs. Mount Holyoke winners during half-time of the Smith - MHC basketball game @ Smith on December 9th.
Come out, have fun, and support a great Smith College community outreach program!
Project Coach - Smith College
Project Coach - now in its 6th year - is a not-for-profit community initiative founded and operated by Smith College.
Using undergraduate and graduate students, the program trains, teaches, and employs high school youth from underserved communities in Springfield to work as coaches and mentors for elementary school student athletes.
Aside from coaching training, participants receive valuable academic assistance, leadership training, and life-skills curriculum, all focused on making home-grown community leaders in places desparate for positive role-models.
For more, check out our website and event registration: